Sexual Dysfunction – State in which an individual experiences a change in sexual function, which is considered inadequate.
– Role models ineffective or absent.
– Physical Abuse.
– Psychosocial Abuse .
– Conflict of values.
– Poor information or knowledge.
– Lack of privacy.
– Impairment of body structure or function, such as pregnancy, drugs, surgery, radiation, disease processes.
– Verbalization of the problem.
– Changes in achieving perceived sex role.
– Actual or perceived limitation imposed by illness and / or therapy.
– Conflicts in the valuation.
– Changes in achieving sexual satisfaction.
– Inability to achieve the desired satisfaction.
– Need to confirm the desirable characteristics of person.
– Changes in the relationship.
– Rate of interest for himself and others.