Vague and unsettling feeling whose source is often nonspecific or unknown to the individual.
– Threat of death, the concept itself, for the state of health to socioeconomic status, role change, the environment, changing patterns of interaction.
– Situational or maturation crisis.
– Transmission and interpersonal contagion.
– Unmet Needs.
– Self or negative feelings about himself.
– Earrings of development.
– Verbalization of negative feelings about himself.
– Expressions of shame or guilt.
– Difficulty making decisions.