Vague and unsettling feeling whose source is often nonspecific or unknown to the individual.
- Threat of death, the concept itself, for the state of health to socioeconomic status, role change, the environment, changing patterns of interaction.
- Situational or maturation crisis.
- Transmission and interpersonal contagion.
- Unmet Needs.
- Self or negative feelings about himself.
- Earrings of development.
- Verbalization of negative feelings about himself.
- Expressions of shame or guilt.
- Difficulty making decisions.