Support, comfort, assistance or encouragement insufficient, ineffective or compromised, usually by a person sustaining fundamental (family caregiver ), the patient may need it to control or dominate adaptive tasks related to your health challenge.
- Information or inadequate understanding by the family caregiver.
- Concern transient family caregiver who is trying to control occasional conflicts.
- Transient familial disorganization and role changes.
- Little support for the family.
- Exhausting prolonged disease-bearing capacity of the family members.
- The patient expressed complaints of family caregivers.
- The caregiver describes with concern patient’s disease.
- The family caregiver support attempts to develop behaviors with less satisfactory results.
- The family caregiver is retracted or limited or temporarily communicates with the patient.