Support, comfort, assistance or encouragement insufficient, ineffective or compromised, usually by a person sustaining fundamental (family caregiver ), the patient may need it to control or dominate adaptive tasks related to your health challenge.
– Information or inadequate understanding by the family caregiver.
– Concern transient family caregiver who is trying to control occasional conflicts.
– Transient familial disorganization and role changes.
– Little support for the family.
– Exhausting prolonged disease-bearing capacity of the family members.
– The patient expressed complaints of family caregivers.
– The caregiver describes with concern patient’s disease.
– The family caregiver support attempts to develop behaviors with less satisfactory results.
– The family caregiver is retracted or limited or temporarily communicates with the patient.