Inability to identify, control, and / or seek help to maintain health.
– Lack of or alteration in the capabilities and communication.
– Lack of ability to make deliberate judgments.
– Perceptual or cognitive disorder.
– Loss of motor skills.
– Lack of material resources.
– No obtaining of development tasks.
– Lack of knowledge about basic health practices.
– Inability reported or observed to accept responsibility for proper sanitation practices.
– Interest expressed to improve the health behaviors.
– Lack of resources reported or observed.
– Disorder reported or observed personal support system.