Impaired verbal communication – State in which an individual experiences a decrease or absence of the ability to use or understand language.
– Reduction of cerebral circulation.
– Anatomical defect, cleft palate
– Psychosis or lack of stimulation.
– Cultural difference.
– Related to the development or age.
– Inability to speak, negative speech, stuttering, stuttering, etc …
– Inability to find the words to say them or identify objects, etc ….
– Flight of ideas.
– Verbalization incessant.
– Difficulty in phonation.
– Inability to speak in sentences structured.
back to full nanda list