1. – Pattern Perception and Control of Health:
2. – Pattern Nutrition and Metabolic:
High risk for altered nutrition: intake exceeds the body’s needs.
Altered nutrition: intake exceeds the body’s needs
Altered nutrition: eating less than the body needs.
Ineffective infant feeding pattern.
High risk of aspiration
Altered oral mucosa.
High risk for fluid volume deficits.
Fluid volume deficits.
Excess fluid volume.
High risk for impaired skin integrity.
Impaired skin integrity.
Impaired tissue integrity.
High risk for altered body temperature.
3. – Elimination pattern:
Altered urinary excretion
4. – Pattern of Activity and Exercise:
Inability to sustain spontaneous breathing.
High risk of activity intolerance.
High risk for peripheral neurovascular dysfunction.
Impaired physical mobility.
High risk of syndrome of disuse.
Self-care deficit: bathing / hygiene.
Self-care deficit: dressing / under
Self-care deficit: feeding.
Self-care deficit: evacuation.
Ineffective cleaning air.
Inefficient breathing pattern.
Altered gas exchange.
Decreased cardiac output.
Altered tissue perfusion (renal, cerebral, cardiac, gastrointestinal, peripheral)
High risk of trauma
5. – Standard of Rest and Sleep:
Altered sleep patterns.
6. – Cognitive and Perceptual Pattern:
Alterations sensory / perceptual (visual, auditory, kin esthetic, gustatory, tactile, olfactory).
Altered thought processes.
7. – Self-perception and self-concept pattern:
Sense of powerlessness.
Body Image Disorder
High risk of automutiliaciin.
Personal identity disorder.
Disorder of self-esteem.
Chronic low self-esteem
Situational low self-esteem
8. – Pattern Function and Relationship:
Altered performance of the function.
Tension in the role of caregiver
High risk of stress on the role of caregiver.
Impaired verbal communication.
High risk of violence.
9. – Pattern of Sexuality and Reproduction:
10. – Pattern of Coping and Stress Tolerance:
11. – Pattern of Values and Beliefs: